if you dont have a gay cousin then youre the gay cousin sorry to break it to you
but if none of your cousins have a gay cousin, then all of you are the gay cousin. Then you all have a gay cousin, so you aren’t necessarily a gay cousin. Then once again, you all don’t have a gay cousin.
You are all Schrodinger’s gay cousin, in a super positioned state of both being the gay cousin and not.
Mojo Flyer Give Away (no toffee apples unfortunately :P)
Because it’s been a month since Mojo’s last curtain call, I decided to give away 10 Mojo flyers:
- 9 flyers with the press pic,
- 1 flyer with production pics.The rules (there’s got to be rules and that’s a rule)
Give away deadline: March 29th, 11:59PM GMT.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Reblogs and likes both count.
- The winners will be chosen randomly by using a generator.
- Winners must contact me within 48 hours of competition ending or someone else will be chosen in their place.
- International entries are accepted. I will cover the postage no matter where you live.
- Following me is optional but would be welcomed ;)
- Everyone from every fandom can enter but if you’ve seen the play, it’d be wise not to enter.If you have any question, send me an ask :)As Sweets would say, good luck!
It’s world book day today (in the UK) and my son’s school did a thing where the kids were allowed to go in dressed as characters in books. In reality this turned out to be that in the reception class my son is in (4-5-year olds) most girls showed up dressed in Disney princess dresses and most boys in Marvel/DC superhero outfits. In the school yard I overheard one of the boys make a comment to a girl that she couldn’t be a princess since she had short hair. The bell rang that instant and all the kids ran off so I was just left there steaming with a piece on my mind I couldn’t get out there and then. So here’s short haired Disney Princesses.